Your evaluation will be positive if after this didactic unit you are able to ...
- Crit.BG.5.10. Differentiate the changes in the earth's surface generated by the energy of the earth's interior from those of external origin. FCTC
- Crit.BG.5.11. Analyze seismic and volcanic activities, their characteristics and the effects they generate. FCTC
- Crit.BG.5.12. Relate seismic and volcanic activity with the dynamics of the Earth's interior and justify its planetary distribution. FCTC
- Crit.BG.5.13. Assess the importance of knowing the seismic and volcanic risks and the ways to prevent them. FCTC-CSC
- Est.BG.5.13.1. Assesses the seismic and, where appropriate, volcanic risk existing in the area where it lives and knows the prevention measures to be adopted.
Before starting the topic, it is necessary to answer some questions to find out what you know about the topic we are going to discuss. I ask for your information to keep track of the students who answer, but your answers will not be taken into account for the final grade. That is why it is important that you answer what you think, without looking for the information anywhere.
Answer the "Initial Evaluation Questionnaire".
Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike License 4.0