- Crit.BG 4.3. Discover from the knowledge of the concept of health and disease, the factors that determine them. FCTC-CSC
- Crit.BG.4.4. Classify diseases and assess the importance of lifestyles to prevent them. FCTC
- Crit.BG.4.5. Determine the most common infectious and non-infectious diseases that affect the population, causes, prevention and treatments. FCTC
- Crit.BG.4.6. Identify healthy habits as a method of disease prevention. FCTC-CSC
- Crit.BG.4.7. Determine the basic functioning of the immune system, as well as the continuous contributions of the biomedical sciences. FCTC
- Crit.BG.4.8. Recognize and transmit the importance of prevention as a habitual and integrated practice in their lives and the positive consequences of the donation of cells, blood and organs. FCTC-CSC
Before starting the topic, it is necessary to answer some questions to find out what you know about the topic we are going to discuss. I ask for your information to keep track of the students who answer, but your answers will not be taken into account for the final grade. That is why it is important that you answer what you think, without looking for the information anywhere.
Answer the "Initial Evaluation Questionnaire".
Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike License 4.0