- Human reproduction.
- Anatomy and physiology of the reproductive system.
- Physical and mental changes in adolescence.
- The menstrual cycle.
- Fertilization, pregnancy and childbirth.
- Analysis of the different contraceptive methods.
- Assisted reproduction techniques.
- Sexually transmitted diseases. Prevention.
- The human sexual response.
- Sex and sexuality.
- Health and sexual hygiene.
- Crit.BG.4.24. Refer to the basic aspects of the reproductive system, differentiating between sexuality and reproduction. Interpret drawings and diagrams of the reproductive system. FCTC
- Crit.BG.4.25. Recognize the basic aspects of human reproduction and describe the fundamental events of fertilization. FCTC
- Crit.BG.4.26. Compare the different contraceptive methods, classify them according to their effectiveness and recognize the importance of some of them in the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases. FCTC-CSC
- Crit.BG.4.27. Collect information on assisted reproduction techniques and in vitro fertilization, to argue the benefit that this scientific advance meant for society. FCTC
- Est.BG.4.27.1. Identify the most common assisted reproductive techniques.
- Crit.BG.4.28. Value and consider your own sexuality and that of the people around you, transmitting the need to reflect, debate, consider and share. CSC
Before starting the topic, it is necessary to answer some questions to find out what you know about the topic we are going to discuss. I ask for your information to keep track of the students who answer, but your answers will not be taken into account for the final grade. That is why it is important that you answer what you think, without looking for the information anywhere.
Answer the "Initial Evaluation Questionnaire" .
Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike License 4.0