- Crit.BG.2.7. Combine the dynamic model of the internal structure of with the theory of plate tectonics. FCTC-CAA
- Crit.BG.2.8. Recognize the evidence of continental drift and the expansion of the ocean floor. FCTC-CCL
- Crit.BG.2.9. Interpret some geological phenomena associated with the movement of the lithosphere and relate them to its location on terrestrial maps. Understand the natural phenomena produced in the contacts of the plates. FCTC-CCL
- Crit.BG.2.10. Explain the origin of mountain ranges, island arches, and thermal orogens. FCTC
- Est.BG.2.10.1. Identify the causes that originate the main landforms.
- Crit.BG.2.11. Contrast the types of lithospheric plates associating them with the same movements and consequences. FCTC-CAA
- Crit.BG.2.12. Analyze that the relief, in its origin and evolution, is the result of the interaction between internal and external geological processes. FCTC-CAA
Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike License 4.0